TIA SaaS Business Partners
TIA SaaS Business Partners are here to help your tennis business grow while at the same time taking the day to day little things and automating them for your clientele and your staff.
TIA SaaS Business Partnership was created for development companies who provide "Software as a Service" to help providers manage and grow their businesses. Approved TIA SaaS Business Partners will have opportunity to become part of the family of Tennis Industry Recommended Software and Business Solutions and receive membership benefits and services tailored to help them reach tennis facilities, retailers and providers who can benefit from SaaS products. TIA SaaS Business Partners would also receive access to many TIA member benefits and services including all the benefits of Industry and Associate Members, PLUS the ability to email or direct mail to the TIA’s extensive databases once a quarter.
Benefits also include the following:
- The option to become part of the family of Tennis Industry Recommended Software and Business Solutions
- The option to offer Promotional Information / content / sales contact included on TIA sites and promotional material
- The opportunity to host / conduct TIA Business Solution Webinars (up to 4x year) that would have the spotlight on your products / services / educational training benefit to facilities / clubs / retailers
- Would be part of TIA Technology Panel and provide Q&A in RSI magazine for readers column
- Your customers, (any tennis provider) that would sign-up for your SaaS would automatically receive an annual TIA Associate Membership included in their annual fees ($295 annual value per provider)
- Your solutions would be includied in TIA email Newsletters
- Discount of exhibit booth at the Tennis Show.
- Your company will gain recognition for its involvement with industry initiatives to grow tennis
To become a TIA SaaS Business Partner:
- Pay annual fee as a TIA Business SaaS Partner (membership benefit / services level - $1500)
- Agree to also utilize API provided by TIA to push their users tennis specific event data into the GrowingTennis System so they could be viewed by a broader audience on Industry sites such as PlayTennis.com, CardioTennis.com and TennisWelcomeCenter.com to help publicize each facilities tennis programs & drive more players to their courts