The TIA will soon be publishing the fourth edition of its annual State of the Industry report, which analyzes data from the previous year collected through the nearly 80 TIA surveys and research studies and synthesizes this information into a singular easy-to-read report which narrates the story of the tennis industry.
Each year the State of the Industry report analyzes the tennis industry via the most recent research data available in four segments:
- The Economy and Tennis
- Competitive Tennis
Highlights from this year's report include:
- The U.S. Tennis Economy was worth $5.55 billion in 2013
- US Tennis Participation increased 4%
- Frequent players in the US (those playing 21+ times/year) increased 5%.
- Teaching pros and court contractors show optimism about future of industry
- Tennis facilities report net increases in all components of the Court Activity Monitor except adult tournament play
The TIA's State of the Industry report is available to Industry Level members of the TIA and above. For more information on how to obtain a copy of the report when it is released, contact the TIA at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 866-686-3036.