With over 30 Cardio Tennis Training courses scheduled around the country in 2013, tennis professionals and facilities have a great opportunity to learn how to deliver one of the most popular and fastest growing tennis programs and become a Licensed Cardio Tennis professional. Now, to help expand the reach of Cardio Tennis and get even more facilities and professionals on board with the program, anyone attending a Cardio Tennis Training Course in 2013 will receive their first year of Cardio Tennis Authorized Provider status for FREE - a $100 value.
Cardio Tennis launched the Authorized Provider program in early 2012 to ensure consistent delivery of the Cardio Tennis program from court to court across the country. In addition, Authorized Providers receive access to numerous benefits to make their own Cardio Tennis program(s) a success and positively influence their bottom lines.
Facilities and Tennis pros who become Cardio Tennis Authorized Providers receive the following benefits:
- Inclusion on CardioTennis.com as an Authorized Cardio Tennis provider and use of the Cardio Tennis logo and Branding
- Access to the Cardio Tennis Marketing Asset Management site
- Access to Cardio Tennis activities diagrams plus other educational materials
- Discounts on Polar Heart Rate Monitors
- Discounts on music for your Cardio Tennis program at PowerMusic.com
- An opportunity to have a Cardio Tennis – Get Fit™ Challenge or Rally for the Cure Partnership
- Access to turn-key Cardio Tennis™ special events, such as Cardio Tennis Games Tournament and Cardio Tennis Triples Tournament
- Access to the Cardio Tennis Marketing Kit
To view a list of the upcoming Cardio Tennis Training courses , visit CardioTennisTraining.com. For more information on Cardio Tennis Authorized Provider benefits visit CardioTennis.com and click on "For Providers," or email us directly at this email address.