The TIA’s Webinar Learning Series will continue into August with educational webinars that touch on many segments of the tennis industry. A number of the webinar topics for this series have been adapted from presentations at the Tennis Owners & Managers Conference that was held in Charleston, S.C., this past April.
In June/July, more than 500 tennis providers registered for TIA webinars, and another 800-plus providers accessed the webinar recordings, available at TennisIndustry.org/Webinars. Last year’s Webinar Learning Series, which also followed the TOM Conference, generated nearly 1,500 total registrations.
The PTR and USPTA offer continuing education credits for those who attend the webinars. For more information and to see a list of upcoming webinars, visit TennisIndustry.org/webinars.
Webinars scheduled for August include the following:
* Thursday, Aug. 2, 1PM ET—Net Generation - Shaping the Future of Tennis. Speaker: Craig Morris, Chief Executive, USTA Community Tennis
* Tuesday, Aug. 7, 1PM ET—The Six Steps to Entrepreneurial Success in Tennis. Speaker: Tim Bainton, Founder, Blue Chip Sports Management and Centre Court Holdings
* Thursday, Aug. 9, 1PM ET—What Is Interactive Communication & How It Affects Your Bottom Line. Speaker: Alberto Genty, Founder/Owner, 10sPortal
* Tuesday, Aug. 14, 1PM ET—Tennis is Poppin’: How POP Tennis can increase engagement and retention in your tennis program. Speaker: Peg Connor, Business Development Manager, International POP Tennis Association
* Thursday, Aug. 16, 1PM ET—How Automating Your Club Can Promote Happier Club Members. Speaker: Tim Owens, Founder/Owner, CourtReserve and Co-founder/Owner, TennisRungs.com