This past year has seen exciting developments in the Cardio Tennis program. New technologies and tools have been added to the program offering to help tennis businesses create even more revenue, as well as welcome more people to tennis. Hundreds of new coaches, both in the United States and globally have attended training courses to become Licensed Cardio Tennis professionals. As we look back on our progress for 2012 we are pleased with the growth in the program in other countries and at home, yet we realize there are many opportunities to further enhance Cardio Tennis and we will continue to work on building upon the successes of the past seven years.
- TRX and Cardio Tennis enter 2nd year of partnership, moving from product development of TRX Cardio Tennis to training courses. First pilot courses will begin in 2013.
- CardioTennis.com is re-launched , providing one portal for both providers and consumers. Consumers can easily learn more about CT and find places to take classes. Providers have access to new technology tools such as the Invitations System and CT Interactive and Marketing Asset Management program.
- After a year plus of training and educating coaches and Tennis Australia staff across the country Tennis Australia launches Cardio Tennis to the Australian consumer.
- Tennis Australia announces at the Australian Open that the TIA/USTA developed Cardio Tennis program will be a key component of the country's efforts to increase participation, showcasing the program on Margaret Court Arena
- Cardio Tennis training is held at the Bremerton Tennis and Athletic Club in Bremerton, WA
- Cardio Tennis is presented at the Illinois and Michigan High School tennis Coaches conference.
- Cardio Tennis Interactive—a new program to help Cardio Tennis participants track their fitness and participate in health challenges—is announced for a spring 2012 launch.
- Michele Krause, Cardio Tennis Manager, receives the 2012 PTR/TIA Commitment to the Industry Award
- TRX Cardio Tennis sessions are featured as the morning workouts at the 2012 PTR International Tennis Symposium
- TIA announces a new Authorized Provider program for Cardio Tennis, ensuring consistency and quality delivery of the program at tennis sites across the country.
- Cardio Tennis is presented at the CMAA conference in New Orleans, LA.
- TRX Cardio Tennis pilot training courses announced for NY, CA and FL.
- PAC Sports Participation report is released, indicating there are nearly 1.3 million Cardio Tennis players, surpassing total participation of squash.
- Cardio Tennis is featured as a morning workout opportunity at the American Association of Neurologists Conference in New Orleans, LA.
- The first TRX Cardio Tennis pilot training course is held at the USTA Billie Jean King National Tennis Center in Flushing, NY.
- Cardio Tennis training is held at the San Antonia Country Club in San Antonio, TX
- Claremont Resort and Spa in Berkeley, CA host both a Cardio Tennis training and TRX Cardio Tennis training course
- Cardio Tennis - Get Fit Challenge is announced for June 2012.
- Michele Krause delivers Cardio Tennis training courses in Calgary and Vancouver Canada for new affiliate partner Tennis Canada
- Ken Caryl Community Center in Littleton, CO hosts a Cardio Tennis training course
- Wee Burn Country Club in Darien, CT hosts a Cardio Tennis training course
- Cardio Tennis Interactive, a new web-based health tracking system to complement Cardio Tennis programming, is launched by the TIA in partnership with Total Health Interactive.
- Cardio Tennis is featured in early morning workouts at the ACSM (American College of Sports Medicine) conference in San Francisco, CA.
- Cardio Tennis training courses are held in Kirkland, WA, and Palm Beach, FL
- IMG Tennis Academy in Bradenton, FL, hosts Cardio Tennis and TRX Cardio Tennis Training workshops, where legendary coach Nick Bollettieri spoke to those in attendance on the benefits of TRX Cardio Tennis
- Former WTA players Gigi Fernandez, Leslie Allen, Kyle Copeland-Muse, and Roberta McCallum Russo participate in Cardio Tennis Training courses.
- Michele Krause delivers CT training courses and consumer events in Toronto and Quebec Canada in conjunction with Tennis Canada.
- Morning Cardio Tennis and TRX Cardio Tennis workouts are featured daily at the USPTA World Conference in Monterey, CA.
- The 7th annual USPTA Cardio Tennis Feeding Shootout competition finals are played in Monterey, CA.
- Cardio Tennis is a part of the grand opening ceremonies at the newly constructed Montgomery Tennisplex in Boys, MD
- Michele Krause, Cardio Tennis Manager, presents a session on Cardio Tennis to Facility Owners/Managers at the 2012 Facility Owners and Managers Workshop held on Hilton Head Island
- RSI Magazine features Cardio Tennis as the cover for its November/December issue
- Indian Wells Tennis Garden plays host to a Cardio Tennis training workshop
- The first Global Cardio Tennis Training Conference is held in London featuring Cardio Tennis and TRX Cardio Tennis training prior to the ITF Play + Stay Conference. More than 40 coaches from 12 countries were in attendance.
- Michele Krause and Jolyn de Boer present information on Cardio Tennis at the ITF's Play + Stay meeting in London, England
- A Cardio Tennis Training course is held in Okemos Michigan
- Pelican Marsh Tennis Center in Florida host a Cardio Tennis training course
- Cardio Tennis workout is delivered at the USTA FL Annual meeting
- TIA and Cardio Tennis release Cardio Tennis training schedule for 2013, highlighting 14 courses confirmed for the next year with more to be added as the year progresses