In continuing efforts to raise the bar and meet the ever-increasing demand for Cardio Tennis (CT) training in the U.S. and internationally, the longtime Cardio Tennis Speakers team has been restructured. The main role of TIA Cardio Tennis Team members is to deliver the highest quality Cardio Tennis and TRX Cardio Tennis Training Courses.
Team members also deliver presentations and workouts at industry conferences and meetings. In addition, they will lead consumer events, write articles and contribute to the CT curriculum.
“Since Cardio Tennis started in 2005, we’ve had many different Speakers Team members and contributors, and the roles and responsibilities of team members have evolved,” says TIA Cardio Tennis Manager Michele Krause. “Our new structure takes into account the changing dynamics of CT, both in terms of our offerings and the international nature CT has taken on.”
The new TIA Cardio Tennis Team has three levels, each attained by meeting specific educational criteria and commitments.
* “Speakers” will deliver presentations, workouts and consumer events.
* “Trainers” will add delivery of Cardio Tennis Training Courses.
* “Master Trainers,” the highest level, will add delivery of Cardio Tennis and TRX CT Training Courses in the U.S. and internationally.
The new 2013 TIA Cardio Tennis Team Master Trainers are:
- Eric Alexon, Chicago, IL
- Lance Andersen, Boxborough, MA
- Marcy Bruce, McMurray, PA
- Enrique Casados, Sarasota, FL
- Michael Harper, Fairfax, VA
- Feisal Hassan, Midlothian, VA
- Adam Jasick, Indian Wells, CA
- Ben Porter, Stamford, CT
- Dorian Adam, Orinda, CA
- Troy Robinson, Kinston, NC
- David Schwartz, Stevenson Ranch, CA
CT Trainers and Speakers will be announced in later newsletters. To schedule a training or consumer event with a member of the TIA Cardio Tennis Team, email Michele@cardiotennis.com.