In an effort to always raise the bar and meet the ever-increasing demand for Cardio Tennis training in the U.S. and internationally, we have re-structured and re-branded the longtime Cardio Tennis Speakers team. We now have a “TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team.”
The main role of a TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team member is to deliver the highest quality Cardio Tennis and TRX Cardio Tennis TrainingCourses. Team members also deliver presentations and workouts at industry conferences and meetings. In addition, they will lead consumer events, write articles and contribute to the CT curriculum. Only members of the TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team are authorized to deliver CT education.
“The original Cardio Tennis Speakers Team was created in 2005, when Cardio Tennis started,” says TIA Cardio Tennis Manager Michele Krause. “Over the years, we’ve had many different Speakers Team members and contributors, and the role and responsibilities of team members have evolved. Our new structure takes into account the changing dynamics of CT, both in terms of our offerings and the international nature CT has taken on.”
The new TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team has been re-structured into three levels, and each level is attained by meeting specific educational criteria and commitments to the program.
* “Master Trainers,” the highest level, will deliver Cardio Tennis and TRX CT Training Courses in the U.S. and internationally as well as presentations, workouts and consumer events.
* “Trainers” will deliver Cardio Tennis Training Courses, presentations, workouts and consumer events.
* “Speakers” will deliver presentations, workouts and consumer events.
The new 2013 TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team Master Trainers are:
- Eric Alexon, Chicago, IL
- Lance Andersen, Boxborough, MA
- Marcy Bruce, McMurray, PA
- Enrique Casados, Sarasota, FL
- Michael Harper, Fairfax, VA
- Feisal Hassan, Midlothian, VA
- Adam Jasick, Indian Wells, CA
- Tracie Mitchem, Freeland, WA
- Ben Porter, Stamford, CT
- Dorian Adam, Orinda, CA
- Troy Robinson, Kinston, NC
- David Schwartz, Stevenson Ranch, CA
CT Trainers and Speakers will be announced in later newsletters. To schedule a training or consumer event with a member of the TIA Global Cardio Tennis Team, email Michele@cardiotennis.com.