The TIA’s Spring/Summer Webinar Learning Series will continue into June with educational webinars that touch on many segments of the tennis industry. A number of the webinar topics for this series have been adapted from presentations at the Tennis Owners & Managers Conference that was held in Charleston, S.C., this past April. The past year’s Webinar Learning Series, which also followed the TOM Conference, generated nearly 1500 registrations.
The PTR and USPTA offer continuing education credits for those who attend the webinars. For more information and to see a list of upcoming webinars, visit TennisIndustry.org/webinars.
Webinars scheduled for June include the following. (All webinars begin at 1 p.m. ET)
* Tuesday, June 12: The Benefits of LED Lighting for Indoor Tennis, by Dan VanDixhorn
* Thursday, June 14: How To Leverage Wearable Tech To Spike Exerciser Engagement, by Emmett Williams
* Tuesday, June 19: Creating Optimum ROI With an LED Lighting System, by Gary Yurich
* Thursday, June 21: How To Leverage Digital Marketing To Increase Profits–Content Strategy (Part 1 of a 4-Part Series), by Andres Vallejo
* Tuesday, June 26: TBD
* Thursday, June 28: How To Leverage Digital Marketing To Increase Profits–Social Media Marketing/Advertising (Part 2 of 4), by Andres Vallejo