Tennis Industry magazine is seeking nominations for its 2017 Champions of Tennis Awards.
This marks the 17th year that Tennis Industry magazine has honored individuals and organizations that are making a difference in tennis, and in the business of tennis. The Champions of Tennis issue will be in the magazine’s January 2018 edition, which will be distributed in mid-December.
To nominate a person, organization or company (self-nominations are allowed) simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org that includes:
1. The name of the nominee (individual, organization, company), plus a contact number and email for them.
2. Category in which they’re being nominated. (See below for list of categories.)
3. Your name and contact info (not for publication, but in case we need to get in touch with you).
3. Brief description of why you think they should be nominated for that particular award.
4. Email this to email@example.com. Put “champions” in the subject line.
DEADLINE for nominations: Friday, Oct. 6.
Thank you for your help honoring the often-unsung heroes of this sport and industry.
Tennis Industry Magazine Champions of Tennis Categories:
- Person of the Year
- Tennis Industry Service Award
- Pro/Specialty Retailer of the Year
- Private Facility of the Year
- Municipal Facility of the Year
- Builder of the Year
- Sales Rep of the Year
- Grassroots Champion of the Year
- Junior Tennis Champion of the Year
- Wheelchair Tennis Champion of the Year
- Community Tennis Association of the Year
- Stringer of the Year
- Public Park of the Year
- High School Coach of the Year
- Tennis Advocate of the Year
- Park & Recreation Agency of the Year
- Youth Tennis Provider of the Year
- Youth Tennis Facility Developer of the Year
- NJTL of the Year
- USTA Section of Year
- PTR Member of the Year
- USPTA Member of the Year
- Innovative Tennis Event of the Year
- Online Retailer of the Year
- Mass Merchant/Chain of the Year
- Adult Tennis Provider of the Year
(Note: Not every category has a winner every year.)