In 2012, more than 2,000 youth tennis events took place across the country, giving tennis organizers the opportunity to showcase youth programs while attracting new players. This March, invite parents to participate and experience first-hand how tennis is now sized right for age and ability.
Be one of the first 1,200 registered tennis festivals and receive an event pack including a YouthTennis.com banner and giveaway items for event attendees. As a host your facility will receive:
• Publicity: Tennis Festivals will be promoted within the YouthTennis.com searchable database enabling parents to easily find your event.
• Exposure: The Tennis Night in America television broadcast on ESPN2 will drive viewers to YouthTennis.com to search for local events.
• Membership Offers: Promote the Free 1-Year USTA 10 and Under Junior Membership to increase participation in your programs.
• Customizable Promotional Materials: Download customizable flyers, posters and press release templates to promote your Tennis Festival and increase attendance.
• Partnership Opportunities: The USTA will drive consumers to YouthTennis.com through advertising on Nickelodeon, a network seen in more than 100 million households and the #1 entertainment brand for kids.
To host an event, visit YouthTennis.com.