Tennis Retailers have an opportunity to become members of the TIA Retail Division, have a "voice" in the industry and also take advantage of $1,000 worth of membership benefits.
In the past few months, the TIA has been reaching out to tennis retailers across the country via manufacturers sales representatives, as well as through email and hard mailings to explain the benefits of TIA Retail Division Membership. A postcard outlining TIA Retail Division membership benefits was mailed out to the TIA database of tennis retailers in June and manufacturers sales reps have been equipped with material to inform you of the great tools and resources available to your business. Make sure to ask your sales representatives about how you can become a member of the division today for only $150 annual dues and receive:
- Highlighted Placement on the TIA Retail Locator consumer searches
- Discounted Insurance, Shipping Rates and Business Assessments
- Research, Manuals, Tools & Resources to help your business grow
- Preferred Card's lowest credit card processing fees ($100 credit towards your membership dues)
- Plus many more benefits & services
Go to TennisRetailers.org (where you can also review an expanded list of membership benefits) and click on "Join the TIA Retail Division."
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the TIA Retail Division and the benefits available to your business, contact TIA Retail Manager, Marty Mohar at (843) 473-4505 or firstname.lastname@example.org.