The TIA will be hosting a FREE business enrichment webinar with a retail specific focus on January 15, 2013 from 2-3 PM EST, presented by the retail consulting firm Gluskin Townley Group. The focus of this webinar will be "Planning for the Future."
An annual business plan may seem like the last thing you want to spend time on when you come back to your retail store after celebrating the New Year…but the four or five days you dedicate to preparing the 2013 plan for your retail business are the most valuable you are going to spend working on your business all year!
This TIA retail webinar will cover the essential steps in preparing the annual business plan for your specialty tennis retail business and how to effectively utilize a business planning calendar that will be the road map for you and your retail business family for the whole year. You will learn about:
- The most important individual steps in preparing the annual business plan for your retail business.
- Asking your suppliers and supplier sales reps to help with data and input to your plan.
- The importance of learning that no plan survives first engagement!
- The power of re-planning.
- Why Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) are important.
- Why your accounting system needs to provide you with KPI’s once a week!
- The vital importance of a business planning calendar – and how to use it!
What’s next? February 12 TIA Retail Webinar: How to use research to help your tennis retail business.