Virtual Event Bag
How the Virtual Bag Works
- Show attendees and contacts receive an email invitation to visit The Tennis Show Virtual Bag a few days prior to the event.
- Attendees visit the Virtual Bag, then view, save and redeem any offers or materials of special interest.
- A few days after the event, participants receive a final invitation email with a link to visit their goody bag.
- Up to 75% of event participants and attendees visit a Virtual Bag!
Why Your Business Should Participate
- Direct access to industry contacts visiting The Tennis Show's Virtual Bag, saving you time and money in generating new leads for your business.
- The TIA will supply you with a list of registered Tennis Show attendees, including name and email address, for your direct follow-up.
- Directly link you company message/offer to a web-page, online store, social media outlet of your choice in the Virtual Bag.
- Save on printing and design costs because you can quickly and easily build your offer/message online.
- Detailed performance reports for your message
- Your business will be included among the list of The Tennis Show 2014 Exhibitors in any messaging distributed by the TIA, including listings in Tennis Industry Magazine*, emails to our database of nearly 20,000 industry contacts, in The Tennis Show program book*, and on TennisShow.com.
- Participating businesses will receive a 1-year complimentary TIA Industry Membership ($100 value).
Costs to Participate
- Companies who have paid for physical space at The Tennis Show 2014 = Included in Show Package
- Businesses who commit to participating in The Tennis Show Virtual Bag by June 25 = $295*
- Businesses who commit to participating in The Tennis Show Virtual Bag after June 25 = $395
- Current TIA members receive a $100 discount!